This morning, I woke up with a surprise breakfast! While I was sleeping, he prepared toasted bread with butter, spam, omelette and strawberry jam. And for our breakfast drinks, he brewed a bag of Twinings English Breakfast tea in a pot. (this is a bit jologs, but I can't NOT share: The jam and tea are 2 of the MANY "souvenirs" he brought home from The Peacock Garden's breakfast stash. OMG. HAHAHA!)
-----
4th task is to do write ups of suppliers we'd like to recommend, but I've done only 2 so far. Because I have just finished (YESTERDAY) the photo selection for our hard copy album (I think I should even be thankful, I heard some couples take a year to do this!) so it's only now that I'm starting -- again -- to sort photos for testimonials' sake. I actually started this before, for my posts about V-Gem (our jeweler) and Steve Dorotan (our florist), but then I realized that it's putting a delay to our photo selection, which is more important!
So, anyway... For now, please please please bear with me if I still keep on posting wedding-related posts. I know it's starting to get outdated, but this is also -- I ADMIT -- my self-therapy to get rid of my post-nuptial depression (that state when brides can't get over the 1-day event which they planned for many months/years. Yes, I think I'm having that!). I really feel I have to finish these all as soon as possible, also so I can start putting the wedding behind me, right? :)
-----
I'm recalling time to time some funny conversations Lou and I had during the honeymoon, because today's a Monday, and the first work day after a quite-long vacation. You know, it's really hard to cheer myself up on days like this.
When we learned that the valentine's dinner buffet included a free glass of red wine:
Leda: a glass of red wine please
Waitress: Maam, what do you prefer, Cabernet Merlot or Sauvignon?
Leda: Cabernet Merlot. (waitress smiles then leaves.)
Lou: (whispers) Ang galing, alam mo yung difference ng Merlot and Sauvignon?
Leda: (whispers back) Actually hindi, Cabernet Merlot lang talaga ung naalala kong term nung nag Wine and Cheese night kami ni Bev! BWHAHAHA!
When the wine finally arrived, the waitress put my empty wine glass on the table, poured about 2 tbsp of wine, then stopped.
Lou and I: (violently asks the waitress) ...YAN LANG?!
Waitress: (smiled to Lou then turned to me) Maam, please taste your wine first to see if it's okay.
Lou: (whispers to me) ...ay, tikim pala muna. hehehe.
(and yes, later on the waitress filled my glass with some more!)
...Sorry miss, beer drinkers here eh! HAHA!
Hahaha natawa naman ako dun sa wine.... "yan lang?!" lol baka mahilo ka ulit
ReplyDelete