Monday, April 15, 2013

Lou's birthday!!!

I guess that's how it is when you're already married - preparing something grande for your husband, and keeping it as a secret are really challenging! BOO! So the night before Lou's birthday, I just made one of his favorites, kinilaw (tuna ceviche), and got a cupcake (from Moon Leaf), with a candle which I reused from my own birthday. Yes, shame on me, shame on me... haha! I prepared them with beer, then we had a tiny feast at the strike of 12 midnight!

041120131480 041120131481 

Lou loves buffets (WHO DOESN'T?), so from sunset to 10pm (whoa, 4 hours!!!) we ate at Vikings, MOA with his mom and brother. I think this will always be a new birthday tradition for us, as long as birthday celebrants are free of charge in this resto! Lou enjoyed his unli baked oysters, then got a free birthday cake ...but he refused to have the singing of happy birthday song from the waiters. haha!

DSC01803 .
DSC01806

DSC01818

Cheers to another awesome year for Lou! Happy 31st! :)
(I think your age is worth sharing. Nasa calendaryo pa! hahaha!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment