Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Hello Kitty Haven

Let me introduce you to the new baby of my brother-in-law, Leo, and his biz partner, Kat. It's a Hello Kitty Salon and Boutique -- a Hello Kitty haven that will make kikay girls really really craaazy (when I say "girls", that means kids, teens, mommies, even lolas! haha!). I am not a Hello Kitty fan, but this place brought out the little girl in me. Everything has Hello Kitty, from walls, to mirrors, down to the smallest details of the furniture upholstery!

DSC02084 DSC02092 DSC02102

On its first day, the salon offered 50% discount on ALL services, so it was filled with boyfriends and daddies as well (ang tunay na lalaki, nagaavail ng promo! hahaha!). Hello Kitty Salon was prepared for it -- they also offer haircut for men, IN FACT, they have a blue Dear Daniel mirror for the boys! (haha, so clever!)

DSC02090

More Hello Kitty stuff:
hellokitty1

DSC02099 DSC02128 DSC02105

hellokitty2

Left photo above: a girl (customer) wearing a Hello Kitty shirt. Look at her shirt, she's obviously a fan! Upper right photo: the salon's hot pink sofa -- my favorite item!!! Daddies can wait here while watching TV. haha! Lower right photo: Accessories sold in the boutique area. Love that necklace! :)
 -----

I met this mommy waiting on queue. She's with her cutie patootie daughter who's fully dressed and accessorized in Hello Kitty items. Her daughter is still a baby, so apparently, it's this mommy who's obsessed in Hello Kitty! hahaha! The baby's all covered in Hello Kitty -- top, shorts, socks, even her necklace and bracelet!!!

On her ipad - She showed her baby's hello kitty cakes every monthsary birthday (since her baby hasn't turned one). Then -- this one really wow-ed me -- she showed her BENTO meals with Hello Kitty designs! She's been practicing bento-making for her daughter's packed meals, once she goes to school! OMG, that's the sweetest obsession ever! haha! She got my attention there. I love bento-making. I was so overwhelmed, I wanted to hug her and cry. HAHAHA!

DSC02115

hello--kitty-baby

The mommy was so happy to meet Kat that day, as she was also there to inquire about the Hello Kitty furnitures -- she's planning to make a Hello Kitty bedroom for her daughter (her peg below), and hopefully, a Hello Kitty cafe in Sapang Palay. WOW!

DSC02126

She was at the right place, coz actually, Hello Kitty Salon and Boutique also offers customization services for Hello Kitty fanatics! Yes, name any hello kitty related service, they have it -- From t-shirt printing to furniture customization! This is why I call it "haven", this place is more than a salon and boutique, really!

-----

Hello Kitty Salon and Boutique was fully booked on its first day! I myself wasn't able to get a slot, so I just capped off the day with some yummy chocolate cupcakes, made by Kat's aunt. Grabe, hanggang cupcake, hello kitty pa din! haha!

060820131531

To Leo and Kat - CONGRATULATIONS! I'm praying that the next days will be as successful as the first one! (Can't wait to go back for my mani, pedi and hot oil! see you soon!)

Hello Kitty Salon and Boutique - 2nd floor, Unit B, San Jose Family Clinic Bldg., 20 Quirino Highway, Pecsonville Subd., Tungkong Mangga, San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan

 

3 comments:

  1. Naku my aunt will love this place :) I'll show her this blog post ha? Thanks leda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure share m lang to your aunt, and to friends who might be interested ;)

      Delete