Sunday, February 10, 2013

January Weddings


At Jippo and Tisha's wedding - January 12, 2013

photobooth - jippo and tish


Before saying our goodbyes to the newlyweds that night, I showed this to Shep Tish (the bride), who jokingly rolled her eyes saying, "ang cheesy ng pose ha!", to which I replied, "sorry Shep, may wedding hangover pa e..." haha! Take note this was taken exactly a week after our wedding!

-------

Then, just before January ended, we went to Pat and Abby's wedding at Tagaytay Midlands!

pat and abby 
photo I grabbed from Pao ...with permission. heheh.

Abby was my co-bridezilla (haha!) and the past year was a roller coaster ride for both of us, having similar milestones happening in both our lives almost at the same time. But I knew it was 10x harder for her as she's been in Singapore the whole time. And so I am very happy January 31 finally came - our bridezilla days are officially over. hahaha! But of course, more than anything else, I'm really happy for their marriage. IMAGINE, my HS friend (pat) and college friend (abby) just tied the knot! What could be more amazing than that?! 

2 comments:

  1. IMAGINE, my HS friend (pat) and college friend (abby) just tied the knot! What could be more amazing than that?! <-- NOTHING! HAHAHAHA

    i love you leda for sticking up with my bridezilla-ness!!! and yes it might have been 10x harder but it was all worth it. every pain and suffering. all worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAHH.. Super regret ko talaga not witnessing your weddings! =(

    But I'm so happy that you and Abby already got married. Enjoy the new adventures hehehe. Tapos na yung pagiging bridezilla nyo.. let's wait pag magiging mommies na kayo hehehe

    ReplyDelete