By 3pm, we rented the resort's boat to take us to and from Capones Island, for P1000 (Or 250 per head. Normally, they would offer you more pricey rates for island hopping , but since it's already late for that, and since we were more into chillax beach activities -- rather than rushing from one island to another -- we chose just Capones Island). Some photos:
-----
We went back to Pundaquit after about 1.5 hours, on time to watch the sunset. I am so in love with Pundaquit's sunset - The sun sets really really slowly, and it lights up the sky in vivid orange color as it goes. I remember watching the sunset back in October 2010 in this same shore - that giddy feeling never changed. Here's raffy's shot using my cam. This photo is NOT edited. :)
Lou's most favorite part of the trip finally came - grilling our meats. FYI - He loves grilling. Actually, he's obsessed with it, that he can go as far as shooing us away saying, "don't help me! I'm fine! I LOVE grilling!" HAHAHA! That's why we prepared stuffed bangus, chicken cuts (marinated by shopwise. hahaha!), and RED JUICY hotdogs, and we made sure that the resort would allow us to grill them all, free of charge. Thank you Sun and Surf, Lou was one happy chef that night!
Rightmost photo above - we capped off the night with a candle-lit drinking (tequila!!!) because of the frequent power failure. That day was really meant for us to go back to basics. haha!
The next morning, we woke up late, savored our remaining food stash by the shore... then that's it, time for us to go. Aawwww man, super bitin!
But, thinking of the quick planning and cramming we did, I guess it wasn't so bad after all! It's just what I needed before I start my yoga immersion! As for Lou, it's a teaser (more of beta testing. hahaha) of the real back-to-basics activity we've been planning forever -- CAMPING. aaahk! I'm still not ready to for it, though it sounds really really fun! I need more psyching. haha! I hope it pushes through on my next vacant weekend, on October (tssk, tagal naman... haha!)









OMG!!! Sobrang magkamukha si Raffy at gf nya! o_0
ReplyDeleteang galing, mela told me EXACTLY that same line the other day!!! hahaha!
Deletenice!saya ng bakasyon niyo :)
ReplyDeletei miss zambales. last time i went there (capones and nagsasa) was way back 2009. nakatent lang kami ate leds haha!
anawangin ang di ko pa napuntahan though (potipot good na rin ako). out of town tayo next time!
bigla ko lang napansin, yung boat with Miss Zambales is colored blue and green. louandleda ang peg! haha!
ReplyDeleteonga noh?! ♥ ♥ ♥! hahaha di ko napansin yun a, ang galing ng mata mo! :P
Delete