For the first time, I'll be sharing a "set" recipe...
the perfect combination of Salt & Pepper Fish, Aligue Rice, and Mango Salsa!
Fish - 1 cream dory fillet, sliced in pcs, seasoned with salt, pepper and thyme. Pan fry each side on olive oil until golden brown. Rice - Mix 1 tbsp crab paste for each cup of rice. Mango salsa - combine chopped (1) mango, (2) tomatoes, (1) onion, 1 tbsp chopped parsley, 1 tbsp chopped cilantro/wansoy, pinch of salt, dash of pepper, and (optional...) 1/4 tsp chili powder. Rice and Fish make 1 serving, while the mango salsa can serve 3 ...so just increase proportions based on the number of servings! :)
As you can see, I skipped the listing down of ingredients and the step by step instructions. haha! It's just that this is one of the recipes that can work well with skewed proportions -- do you want more mango in your salsa? or do you want a bit of salt in your aligue rice? or do you want chili powder on your fish? OR DO YOU WANT MORE CRAB PASTE ON YOUR RICE? (Just watch out the cholesterol level in that! haha) -- They're perfectly fine! I guess it's all because mango, fish and crab paste match perfectly any how they are presented.
Aaaah, this is truly a comfort food for a pescetarian. This is one of the reasons why I know I can really be one!
Naku yan ang next na dapat kong i-master! My dear husband-to-be deserve good food. Buti ka pa!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://littlemisswanderlust.blogspot.com
haha! one day you'll get used to cooking too! :)
Delete