But it was rainy anyway, noodle soup was the best thing to have, so Lou gave it a shot! We ordered their Viet Pho, a vietnamese noodle soup filled with rice noodles, greens, herbs, and togue, topped with some slices of tofu, and veggie cracklings. It was really good! In fact Lou finished it up till the last drop! It's a once in a blue moon moment - Lou survived a meat-less meal! clap! clap! :)
Thanks to the herbs and veggie cracklings which -- seriously -- tasted like Pork Chicharon!!! We had to ask what it's made of, and they said it's actually tofu! WOW! It's so good and healthy that Lou ordered a plate full of it for just P45!
Another thing I love is this wall, filled with photos (with notes and autographs) of people who have tried Wabi Sabi. I think this is intended to show high profile personalities, but I recognized just one - rica peralejo. haha! I still love the idea though. :)
Now I'm looking forward to our next visit here, to try their ramen and steamed buns! And now my head also says one thing over and over -- where were you all this time!? I should have discovered you long time ago!
Wabi-Sabi Noodle House & Vegetarian Grocery
The Collective, 7274 Malugay Street
Bgy. San Antonio, Makati City
i'm sure ma-at home ka talaga sa resto. green ang motif dahil wasabi diba? yey to leda color :)
ReplyDeleteThe walls are actually yellow, baka nagmukha lang green dahil sa camera effect. But yeah the bowls are green! Heheh :)
Delete@sally, i re-uploaded the last photo, using the unedited one this time. haha #ocattack! lol =)
DeleteDapat may picture na kayo doon sa wall next time. hehe
ReplyDeleteApparently nauuso na ang mga ramen / noodle places these days.