Thursday, September 19, 2013

My first washi tape project

I LOVE do-it-yourself arts and crafts, and I guess that's been pretty obvious with all the DIY things I've been posting here. But I was never drawn to washi tapes. Yes they're cute, colorful, and useful (as they say) and all, but I never had that lightbulb (*TING!*) moment with just the thought of it.

...Until our unit's wood-sticker flooring at one end started chipping off (specifically the border between the kitchen and den). I was bearing with it until I realized that the eye sore was subtly stressing me out -- Yes, I'm OC like that. I had to do something about it. That's when I thought of washi tapes! I googled and googled (knowing I can't easily get these stuff from usual bookstores), till I found heykessy.com. They don't only sell washi tapes. They also have a wood-designed washi tape!!! Problem solved. :)


How I wished though they had all shades of wood design, so that the covered part still matches the original. haha! But really, right now I'm good with anything as long as our floor's clean looking!

I'm also happy with heykessy's website. It's so easy to shop! Just order everything online, pay via bank deposit, then everything's in front of you the next day. Plus, their washi tapes are affordable! That's why I took my time to shop for other washi tapes as well! Coz you'll never know when you'll need them! hehe. :)


Cute, right? Now, officially, I'm hooked. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment