Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Joy in Stillness



still·ness: n. The state or an instance of being quiet or calm
____________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I'm inviting you once again to a free* yoga class this coming Saturday! This is going to be a bit more special because this is my FIRST class after my teacher training! 

Since I "graduated" from the immersion, I've always practiced moving with stillness because it keeps me grounded, and focused when it came to things that I eagerly want to do, to have, or to say off the mat. And this is what I wish to share with you! I also thought this is a nice way to start the busy December. Don't you think? :) 

What: 90-minute Vinyasa/Flow Yoga class (all levels)
When: December 7, 2013 Saturday, 10:00-11:30am
Where: 7th floor function room, Belton Place, Pasong Tamo cor. Yakal St., Makati City
*Fee: by donation (proceeds will go to the venue rental)

Slots are limited, so pls register here to join. Please bring your own mat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment