Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Alcohol-Free Piña Colada

I'm having the slooooowest 2 weeks of my life - 9 more days, and I'm done with work. And with IT (As in Information Technology!). That seems really short, yet I'm still dealing with a lot of things -- last minute tasks, turnovers, meetings, PLUS slight uncertainties, therefore, deep musings: WHAT IF I get bored? Am I willing to let go of my insta-luxuries? Is it actually the healthier option?

And as I work from home now (as today I have to deal with PMS, too), another question nudges me - This will be my typical day, soon... Will I survive aircon-less afternoons? HAHAHA! Ugh, sometimes I just want to slap myself - I'm acting like a brat, whining over something I've never even tried yet ...and something that a lot have already chosen looong time ago with no uncertainty at all. I know right, what's the big deal?!

---

I opened the freezer and started working on some smoothie. THIS is the only way to survive a blazing hot afternoon, without turning on the aircon! LOL! Bonus: You don't have to COOK anything, therefore you get to save electricity, too! Now another question popped out - will this be the kind of lunch I'll have forever? Probably, yes! --aaah thank God, there's at least one certainty!




Alcohol-Free Piña Colada

Leda Brigino's pin on Pinterest.

Ingredients:
1. 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
2. 1/2 cup thin coconut milk
3. 1/2 cup ice cubes

Instruction:
1. BLEND!

Makes 1 serving. Yum. :)


---

On 2nd thought, thinking too much -- at least -- vindicates my selfish decision. That's me - I never stop thinking, I over-analyze, I've mastered the technique to stress out the brain. That's one of the (bad?) things I.T. taught me. And it's been almost a DECADE in the industry. So, yeah, it's about time to give mySELF a real treat.... LIFE. :) 9 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment