2011 Halloween Spooktacular - TE-Java Group Entry. photo credit: Jaq QuiƱones
2011 CAI Christmas Prom
April 2012 - TE Team Building @ Camp Benjamin. photo credit: Wewoy Romero
September 2012 - CAI Sportsfest Badminton. photo credit: Wewoy Romero
September 2012 - CAI Sportsfest @ Army Grandstand. photo credit: Mark Mariano
2012 Filipiniana Christmas - "Limang Dipang Tao" Performance of TE (won the first place!!!)
photo credit: Wewoy Romero
January 2013 - Our Wedding! In this photo is the fusion of new and old friends in CAI!
April 2013 - TE Team Building @ Bulacan. photo credit: Pau Bengero
April 2013 - TE Team Building @ Bulacan. photo credit: Pau Bengero
February 2014 - TE Valentines Activity and exchange gifts ♥
2011-2014 - TE-Java foodtrips and trips to the south!
Of course, my immediate TE family - Strategic Advantage :)
photo credits: Pau Bengero (left photo), Lois Manalo (right photos)
photo credits: Pau Bengero (left photo), Lois Manalo (right photos)
A lot asked if this is really the end of my IT career. I don't know, it might still be too early too tell! I'm keeping my doors open, for sure. Who knows... I might be back again after another 4 years? HAHA! For now, I need to open my new chapter and SEE if it's the BEST career that's been waiting for me all this time, right? :) That's it, NO GOODBYES ... just see you when I see you. And THANK YOU for all the good work we've done! I HONOR THE GOODNESS IN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! Namaste. :)
photo credit: blog.backtoeden.ca











Wish I had the courage to quit IT din. Best of luck!
ReplyDeleteSomeday there'll be something to help u let go! Just keep on doing the (non-IT) things u love! :)
Delete